29.2.08

Warren Wallace?

May be...

  • Not related and it;s too bad that Geico won;t be allowed in the nationwide series after this year. THose are great commercials.
  • he's the cutest one next to herman that is
  • loren yep hes my favorite wallace
  • no
  • No I dont believe he is Related !!!!!!
  • Its Lauren Wallace, Im not for sure but at California last week Junior wanted a picture with him and he took one with Junior at Jr's request. He has officially made it bigtime now.
  • He's a great kid though. I hope he does put Mike Wallace in the wall sometime.
  • not sure...might be mike's son.
  • sorry i was going to ask the kid myself, but he was a million miles away, ready to strike to put Mike into the wall.
  • It's LOREN WALLACE......really seriously!!!!!
    its definatly not warren......
    Yes..the commercials crack me up!!!!!
    Whatever....love that one and the one where he shrugs of Mike!!! Lol....good stuff!!!!

    GO HARVICK & RCR!!!!
  • the kid in the Geico commercials, is he really related to the Wallace's ?
  • I believe his name is Lauren Wallace. That kid is hilarious. It always ends with me putting him to the wall. Great stuff.
  • it's actually spelled loren, i got that straight from gieco, and no, he's not related. he's an actor
  • No comments: