11.9.08

NASCAR Conspiracy #14-T or F?

May be...

  • TRUE
  • True. He does get involved in a lot of wrecks. Being overly aggressive makes him reckless. He's not a bad guy. I think he's trying too hard. But ask me after Sunday's race and I may be much more harsh. It sure does suck seeing Texaco bail. What a history they have! RIP Davey.
  • objection your honor, compound question.

    sustained. rephrase.

    is he overly aggressive? yes, at times, especially for someone new to the series. but he's not the first to be that way and he won't be the last.

    is he wreckless? i don't think so. is he new to the sport and used to being "the best" everywhere he goes and having the respect there that he hasn't earned here yet, yes. is he truly wreckless, no, no more than most early in their careers - at least the good ones... the ones with fire in the belly.

    now if you asked if he was vindictive, there i'd have to say yes.
  • false did you mean kyle??? then true
  • True and False, he's a bit excessively aggressive, but usually ain't wreakless.
  • False. He is neither overly aggressive nor reckless. How do you justify otherwise?
  • False, How many drivers has he wrecked this year?
  • True, I think he is overly aggressive and wreckless sometimes sometimes I wonder if he is where he belongs but just my opinion
  • True. Just from seeing it on TV.
    Oh, and every time I go to a race he always crashes right in front of where I'm sitting.
  • false how many drivers has he wrecked this year uhhh 1 and its kyles fault for bangin in to him so much
  • True, he will bump or crash anyone.
  • True when was the last time he finished a race without a scratch on his car/and took out some other undeserving driver
  • true
    but hey, so is Mr. 18.
  • true he so sucks!
  • False. I think he started out that way because he wanted to fit in "now". I think he has settled in nicely, and will grow as a driver. Less wrecks this year.

    *MOJO*
  • False: OK...I was going to say true but he doesn't wreck everyone all the time. He isn't my favorite by a long shot but he isn't reckless with wild abandon. He's agressive. As ALL the drivers should be.
  • False. I'll agree that he's overly aggressive, but he's had more than his fair share of wrecks. As far as whether he's reckless, I don't agree with that, either. I think he knows darn well when he's trying to take someone out.
  • true
    he sucks
  • Juan Pablo Montoya is an overly agressive, and wreckless driver.

    True or False? And how do you justify your answer?
  • true
    have you seen him drive, comment on others, and his attitude just sucks
  • Well he has been wreckless but a lot less this year so I guess it's a little of both.
  • No comments: