13.9.08

What would be going through your mind...?

May be...

  • OMG!!! I do not think Nascar would have allowed my radio scanner ever to be replayed...There would have been some words I do not think anybody would have ever heard of...Dang that was one wicked crash...but he is still alive today, and you are a great fan of Elliott. That was one bad crash I had forgot about this one.. But then you come you come up with great stuff, its nearly 1am after that crash I'm going to bed that one wore me out...

    Go Dale Jr & hms
  • A lot of expletives for starters, followed by oh cool, this is gonna be on TV! Oh, and I will definitely need some ibuprofen after this...
  • i would be saying wo im in the air @$##@%$^%$%#@$#%$&^$&#@##@^#^#^%$@#^#^#%...
  • After I'd crash and have no control over my car, I'd be enjoying the roller coaster ride. Love the g-forces.
  • i would be cussing and shitting but yeah it is better than hitting the wall head on.
  • WEEEEEE!!!!
  • Do I have AFLAC??? If I get hurt at work...they could pay my bills with cash which is just as good as money!!!!

    Sorry I couldn't do better VP....loved the bounce at the end of it.
    I remembered when that crash happened....very scary.
  • aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    holy cow Jeff your answer left me "quacking" up!!!!!!!! hahahah!

    *insert drum line*... "baa-na-chhh!!!!"
  • They would have to turn my radio off...don't need to go to Disney Land anymore!

    *MOJO*
  • I would be saying alot of bad words.
  • If this was happening to you?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Vw8VJDU...

    I think I'd be more pissed off than scared. Better than hitting a wall head on. How about you?
  • I think every time i went over i would have swore - then after it was over be thankful for being in one piece and for making the highlight reel.

    I remember that race and kept on saying no! not my Elliot!
  • I would be hoping that I come out of it in one piece. That crash looked nasty and would probably hurt.

    Ouch, Ouch, Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • O my ...yes...I'd be ticked...and scared. This was before the Hans device and other safety equipment so I think mostly I would be saying my prayers.
  • No comments: