19.7.09

Thoughts on next weeks Indy race?

May be...

  • I'll bet Juan Montoya will have a strong run. He had a great run in 07, and had a good run going until his tire exploded last year. Now the team is stronger, and EGR has run really well on flat tracks.
  • though im a kenseth fan i'd like to see jeff gordon win

    seeing as matt isnt doing to well recently
  • Hm. I'm betting my money on Johnson and Stewart. Also let's hope the tires at the Brickyard this year are better than last year.
  • im hoping casey mears but...

    im thinking AND hoping juan pablo montoya or stewart or johnson
  • I don't know who will win, but I sure hope its a better race than last year.
  • Mark Martin coming off the win will carry the momentum to indy and will run good he will be up front all day look for him to be a challenge for the victory at the end
  • ok whos gonna win will it be hometown heros tony stewart or ryan newman or would it be kyle busch. montoya knows his way around indy or will we see a first time winner
  • I think Jimmie Johnson and Tony Stewart have the best shot.
    I wouldn't count out Kyle Busch or Jeff Gordon though, either!sd to compact flash convertor
  • No comments: