25.7.09

Who's the winner tonight in the Nationwide race?

May be...

  • Viper I have to agree also.Kyle Busch wins it
  • I'm going to go with a Dark Horse. Jason Leffler will win.
  • Keselowski, Hornaday and Steven Wallace
  • Trevor Bayne out of Knoxville, Tennessee in the 99! I hope......
  • Erik Darnell
  • I will go with Kyle Busch.
  • Edwards
  • I agree, Kyle Busch is on a roll in the nationwide races
  • logano if he races
  • Brad Keselowski in the JR Motorsports Go Daddy.com #88. It would be cool to see Trevor Bayne come back and win after he and 66 got into each other.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms & JR Motorsports
  • I'd like to say a guy like Bayne, Leffler, or Keller would win, but it'll end up being Kyle Busch, Joey Logano or someone like thatinside moves board game
  • No comments: