25.7.09

Why do Formula 1 themes on Speed...?

May be...

  • Hey people, I am from the United States, and we get F1 on Speed. The theme tunes need to be somewhat better, and which would you have? Fleetwood Mac's "The Chain" or T-Square (a Japanese rock band) "Truth"/ "Truth 21c"? Or what else themes would you like to see played before Speed Channel's F1 races?
  • Got to be the chain for me dude 'cos I still remember this;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duf21pPIE…
    And Stevie Nicks was quite hot back in the day, on the flip side Mick Fleetwod used to scare the sh!t out of me when I was a kid lol.

    Edit WinWin, that was harsh and uncalled for, sniff
  • Oh definitely The Chain!

    Although I can't admit to being a great big blubbering baby and being scared of Mick Fleetwood. You're on your own Allan. LOL!men leg
  • No comments: