5.7.09

NASCAR nation...has technology ever failed you?

May be...

  • And prevented you from seeing the race?

    I had my DVR set to record last night so I could go out and enjoy the festivities...but dang! no race was recorded.

    I watched the last few laps, and Jr's crash on you-tube, but it's just not the same.
  • Technology in in a nascrap question, how ironic...
  • Nope, I was AT the race. But NASCAR isn't very tech-savvy.
  • Yeah, I lost interest in NASCAR after they introduced the COT, it is just not the same racing anymore, not nearly as competitive. Oh, wait, wrong technology. Yeah, we had a storm during a race we were recording some years back, the satellite went out and fried the unit.
    Missed everything for two whole days because we were at Brickyard. We wanted to see if we could see ourselves on the tube, *sigh*
  • Our satellite signal craps out when it storms here. I've missed A LOT of racing because of that, including some exciting finishes. It sucks.
  • Put the beer bottle down and sit in front of you're TV. Then you will not put yourself in that dilemma.
    Honestly though I did the same thing and opted not to watch the follow the leader racing that is so often the case of late. I just bummed I didn't get to see the last 10 laps. That's about all these races are good for anymore!!!32kg to pounds
  • No comments: