29.3.08

How come no one has said anything about Tony Stewart getting his hair cut?

May be...

  • Because most people do not care! I heard about it, but last I knew, a change in a driver's hair length isn't breaking news.
  • I am NOT a Tony fan and didn't know he go his hair cut. But now that I do - all I can say is GOOD. I know it doesn't affect his driving and it doesn't matter how he looks - but...... You know NASCAR has this All-American image in my mind. I can't really think of any other drivers that have a long silky (or greasy depending on the photo) mane. I really don't like the long-hair-look that Hollywood is sporting right now and that is where Tony looked like he was trying to fit in. I mean I can forgive a guy stubble - any type of facial hair - but having hair that could get a guy confused for a girl - NOT GOOD. Don't even get me started on Kyle Petty.

    I certainly am not saying the he isn't a good driver - he's one of my favorites in my fantasy league on foxsports. He's good - long hair, short hair, highlighted hair, no hair, he's good.
  • Because no one gives a crap!
  • The bottom line is....Who cares?
  • Probably because nobody was that worried about a driver getting his hair cut.
  • I have no Idea why people have not said anything about his hair, but they should of. It looks really good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    GO TONY
    GO DENNY
  • cause we're not gay and we don't comment guys... :D
  • I loved the grunge look on Tony. Gimme just one chance to run my fingers through that hair and give it a playful tug..........
  • Did not know he had it cut, thanks for the info, I think he looks good in the photo.....I liked it long too
  • I wasn't aware he did. His hair doesn't bother me, his unshaven unwashed look like he's been drinking for a couple days is not class.
  • Look, his hair is shorter in the back, I just know there has been alot of people making a stink about it.

    http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/photo?slu...
  • Because nobody cares about his hair.
  • I didn't notice and I really don't care about him. I hate him.
  • Oh jeeze, didn't even realize it. Of course, I'm a fan of him for his driving skills, not his looks.
  • No comments: