26.3.08

In the Nascar forum, Do you think that we need????

May be...

  • I think a "cost of answering" increase is due.

    My electric bill went up, food, Internet access, insurance, taxes.

    Why not a "raise" for answering....

    Strike, Strike, Strike.....
  • 2 points is easy to get here. Just say "Jr is AWESOME!!!" and you're almost guaranteed 2 points
  • Why don't we negotiate more points for answering "good" questions. They could count 3 points while answering stupid questions could still be 2 points.
  • I think we should start a Y/A Members Union (YAMU) and negotiate better answering conditions. We should have one touch troll blasting capabilities, be able to label questions as uninteresting and get point bumps when you get to higher levels LOL ARE YOU WITH ME?
  • Yes, I agree! Maybe we should form a union and threaten to strike unless we get more points. I nominate Superdave for union spokesman. :)
  • no we should get less per answer because every third ? is a repeat of the ones just asked
  • I'm with Lynn, Superdave you'd be a great union leader..But I can't afford to go on strike...
  • There's one thing I like about the repetitive question: "Who do you think will win the race this weekend?" The more people who ask this question, the more chances I can have of getting it right. I just answer with a different drivers name each time, and it increases my odds of picking the winning driver. Answering all these questions makes me hungry. I think we deserve a free lunch.
  • Do you think that we need(deserve) a "Cost of Living" raise?
    Afterall, we do work hard for our answers! How about 3points for answering instead of 2, or should we negotiate for more? Thanks! Im just trying to have some fun! ;)
  • I'd rather they take away 100 points for each smartass that asks why we love cars drive around in circles for 5 hours.
  • Sorry I'm union I can't negotiate my own wages
  • They should give away free pit-passes or something !!
  • I agree. I also think we should get a bonus for NOT answering the tr0!!'s inane questions. I am all for a "cost of answering" raise!

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Well Yahoo, There u have it! Give us r Raise! and I mean in a good way not the way you usually do by taking from us! ha ha Come on now, fair is fair
    GO # 9 Kasey Kahne
  • We should get more points. Specially the dumb questions like 'Why do you like NASCAR?", if you answer in a nice way,and kinda bite your tongue then yeah, more points.
  • Yes I defiantly think that too!!!!! Also I think when we choose the best answers to our questions we should get 6 points!!!!!
  • I think that a raise should be ok if you deserve it. if you are a hard working crew member out there changing tires or what not ohhhh yeah a col increase would be great.
  • Yep, good thinking, lol. I also think that we should get 10 extra bonus points whenever we answer these questions, because we have done it so often that we have really honed our answers, lol.....

    How does a NASCAR driver go to the bathroom during a race...

    Is Jeff Gordon gay....

    Is Dale Earnhardt Jr. gay....

    Is Tony Stewart gay....

    Is Jimmie Johnson gay....

    Does Kasey Kahn have a girlfriend...

    Why do you like NASCAR...

    Why is NASCAR a sport.....

    and I am sure I am forgetting more of the famous repeats.
  • Well here is the down side.If points are increased(cost of living) then the government will have to get involved and tax you.Thus when this happens and all the deductions are made the 3 points would become 1 point so you would lose and the government would win and become the point leader.
    So we need to stick at 2 for now.
  • No comments: