27.3.08

Who will win at Martinsville this weekend?

May be...

  • My bet would be an HMS car, specifically Jeff Gordon (though I would LOVE it to be Casey Mears).

    Given Hendrick Motorsports' runs in the past at Martinsville, I don't doubt it will be a fight, with at least one of their cars (though probably more) going for the win.
  • Wild Thing. Junebug will suffer his first blown engine of the season.
    68 for 88 at Martinsville!
  • I look for pretty much the same drivers that ran well at both races last year at Martinsville, to run well this weekend. Those drivers include the likes of Johnson, J. Gordon, Kyle Busch, Dale Jr, Denny Hamlin etc. With that said since he was denied the victory by his teammate last year in this race, he will get redemption this year. The winner of the Goody's Cool Orange 500 will be Jeff Gordon
  • Honestly I think it could be Dale Earnhardt Jr.
  • the great 88
  • Kyle Busch..
  • Mark Martin. Get it, "Martinsville"? <G>
  • Jeff Gordon (much to my dismay)
  • It has to be Jeff Gordon.
  • Jeff Gordon!!!!!
  • Matt Kenseth!
  • robby gordon
  • The other Jr., Martin Truex.
  • Good Evening to you fluffy, my pick for Martinsville is Kurt Busch to win it,!!!
  • Mother Nature. If the weather forecasters prove correct there will be wet weather in the area Friday and Saturday. I hope this doesn't affect the race schedule.
  • Jr., of course!

    go Jr.>>>>
  • Jeff Gordon-7 Martinsville wins. Jimmie Johnson-4 Martinsville wins. Those are my choices.
  • Junior!
    P
    L
    E
    A
    S
    E
    !
  • SMOKE will win it. then Shrub.
  • No comments: