27.3.08

Who can't wait for Martinsville?

May be...

  • Martinsville is my favorite track on the NASCAR circuit! I love the beating, the banging, the pushing, the shoving, the tempers.... How can you beat it?

    My prediction - a 1-2-3 Hendrick finish this weekend:
    Gordon - Earnhardt - Johnson. Just my thoughts..........
  • ooo...Me!

    check www.jayski.com

    best site out there...and www.nascar.com too!
  • I cant wait for Sunday. Martinsville is a great track. But I personally am going through withdrawls. Its been a long break. LETS GET BACK TO RACING BOYS!!!!!!
  • Yes I can't wait to get back to racing . Jeff and Jimmie should start turning their season around this weekend.
  • It's been a long two weeks, let's get some racing going on! I love this sport! By the way, is there an opening practice or do they just unload and qualify this week?
  • I as a 48 and HMS fan, absolutely cannot wait.

    These questions about who will make the chase and what top level drivers won't make the chase. People are actually saying Jimmie's name? (Hey, I know there's a first time for everything, but 2008 aint it) These veiled shots about the "cream rising to the top" now that the COT is being run full-time (as Jimmie struggles a little early on).

    Yeah. I'm ready for Martinsville. Check those straps, pull back on that steering wheel one last time...
  • They haven't started yet? Try speed channel or ESPN2 for qualifing. GO JR!!!!!
  • Dale Jr is going to get his first win of the season so I can't wait!!
  • Speed usually has the first coverage of anykind about the weekends races.
  • ME! I would be ready for ANY race this weekend but Martinsville is my favorite track and the racing is always good there. They are having the first practice at 12 EST on Friday, before they qualify. Here's a link to the schedule for this weekend.
    http://www.nascar.com/races/tune_in/

    You're welcome. I don't know why they aren't broadcasting it, they usually do.
  • Can't wait, I love Martinsville, I'm even looking forward to the truck race as well...In the Sprint Cup race, I'm sure Hendrick Motorsports will turn it around for Jeff and Jimmie, and I wouldn't mind Dale Jr winning also.. Got my sirius radio ready to listen to qualifying tomorrow as well..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I can't wait for every race
  • Im ready, lets get it on. Short track racing at its best.
  • I love Martinsville. I wish I was going. This will be the 2nd year in a row that I can't go... But - it's worth it - I was pregnant last year and I don't want to leave my son with someone all day yet... :)

    That's ok, my son and I will tune in and watch it together! :)
  • My family all live in Martinsville. I'm leaving tonight for the race! If you havent been to this race, GO! Its an awesome place to watch a race. TV does it no justice.
  • ME TOO! It has been a long 2 weeks and I agree, Drop the green flag already!
    GO # 9 Kasey Kahne
  • No comments: