29.3.08

Who thinks that Tony Stewart is a crybaby?

May be...

  • I was a fan before He is. Just shut up and drive. All the rest do with problems.
  • I do. But of course even if Jeff Gordon says the same thing as Tony, Tony isnt a crybaby and Jeff is. I think that is very stupid
  • Not me !!....
    He's my New Friend !!!
  • I don't know who that is.......and could careless if he is a cry baby or not. I only answered this question because I could not believe a real person would waste what little, if any brain cells they have on this question......You need to get a life! Like really fast! Don't hate motivate!
  • No, Kyle Busch is a crybaby, Smoke's just a race car driver.
  • I don't think he is a crybaby but if he complains about a race, he is being a rebel, according to some fans & talking bad about NASCAR but if Jeff Gordon does the same thing, the fans say he is whining. If both do the same thing, why is it whining for Jeff & not Tony?
  • Yes, but he's a crybaby with good points :D
  • Sometimes.
  • No he is not. He speaks his mind about things. The only reason why people say Jeff is a cry baby because if he does not stick to the Hendrix cue card he gets criticized.
  • Not me.
  • I think He is but he is also straight forward and says it like it is
  • just asking
  • Here here, yes most definately...And it's NEVER his fault...
  • Crybaby...and he's fat.
  • YES HE IS

    he also has road rage and admits it.
    tms is doing a billboard thing and when they asked tony about it he laughed alot. his said "reason #20, Road Rage"
  • no i do not think he is a crybaby.he has opinions just like everyone eles..
  • I have personally never seen him shed a tear. He might cry a little when he hits his thumb with a hammer (from Home Depot, of course). But you can't really blame him for that, can you? :)
  • Tony is a super driver, a great humanitarian and has a tendency to tell things the way he sees em regardless, I think he's great!
  • No comments: