13.4.08

Are you going to the nascar Michigan race in June? ~wink~stars~?

May be...

  • nope
  • I live 15 minutes from the track. I will watch the race on TV at home, where the beer is cheaper and the lines to the bathroom are shorter.
  • Yes I am going to that race--I am not a winking blinking star however!!!!!!!
  • Possibly. I am going to Darlington and both May LMS races so I may be too poor to go! I teach in NC and school gets out on June 13th. So, if I am able to make it home (I am from MI) by Sunday I will be there. :)
  • no i don't go
  • no ive been to many indy car races,,


    never been to nascar race,, and dont feel like messing with all that traffic,,

    its bad enough getting out of there after an indy event,, and not many people

    also ,, the one yr when indy split, we went to the us 500, and there was as many people as a nascar event , over 140,000 plus,
    never again,, we waited 4 hours and traffic was still bumper to bumper,,
  • no but i will watch on tv i wanna see that race because that race will show if kurt busch is a contender this year or not

    michigan and pocono
  • No comments: