17.4.08

NASCAR tracks?

May be...

  • Daytona was great. (I went this past February) Bristol would be GREAT but Texas is good too!

    So my choices would be (in this order) Daytona, Texas and Bristol.

    Have fun, what a GREAT gift!
  • that would be soooooo nice of u i would do it it i where u i am kneow to yahoo ansers and it it sooo fun telling people things
  • Talladega....
    Its the ULTIMATE NASCAR EXPIERENCE!!
  • Stick to old school tracks like Martinsville, Darlington or Richmond. They will appreciate the thought and love the race no matter where you get them tickets to. The night race at Bristol would also be awesome but is one of the toughest tickets to get in all of sports. One other place to consider is Charlotte. They would enjoy going around to the different shops, museums and team headquarters located in the immediate area if they have not been there before.
  • Daytona by far
  • The July Daytona race is always exciting, as is the August race at Bristol. Talladega is always fun, but because of the lack of hotels nearby, your parents would likely have to camp. That being said driver access at Talladega is incredible. Races at Darlington are always exciting, and now that the track has been repaved and the speeds are up near 200 mph, it could definitely be an exciting race. If your parents have never been to a race, I would also suggest springing for pit passes; getting that close to the teams and cars is an opportunity worth it for first-time race goers.
  • You have it nailed.
  • Daytona or the brickyard
  • to be honest with you, I think any of nascars tracks are fun to go to As long as they arent the road courses those arent very fun, Ive been to a few tracks and they are equally as fun, each track has its own quirks and unique experiences
  • Lowes Motor Speedway is a great racetrack. Great atmosphere. Bristol...well what can I say about Bristol. If price is no concern, go with Bristol in August. Awesome place.

    I've never been, but really want to go to Richmond. Everyone tells me it's fantastic as well. Richmond always has great racing when I watch on TV, so it would probably be pretty sweet in person too.
  • I'm treating myself to the August race at Bristol, as it is my birthday. Bristol is a good one. Obviously The 500 would be great. My first race was the Coca-Cola 600 at Lowe's Motor Speedway. Even though Mears won on fuel mileage, I was not disappointed.
  • Bristol would be hard to get tickets for unless you want to pay outrageous prices for tickets. send them to the Daytona 500, they will have a great time.
  • Both great tracks. Lucky parents!! You more than likely not be able to get tickets to the Bristol night race. Its sold out way way in advance. About the only way to get tickets for that is either from a scalper at the track or buy them off EBay(which will be expensive). Daytona is a great track also, Ive never been there but plan to in the near future.There are usually quite a few tickets available before the 500 in February. Great present by the way!
  • Bristol Night Race
    Daytona Night Race
    Lowe's All Star Challenge
    Lowes Coca Cola 600
  • The Daytona 500!!!!!!
  • They're all oval shaped, whatever's closest to you.
  • you got the two best tracks. Daytona and Bristol.

    I would say Daytona 1st then Bristol
  • Ask your parents...in a sly way. Just start talking about the race and somehow bring up....So what's your favorite track? or if you could go to any race which would it be?

    Not saying we couldn't give you good advice but it would be better hearing it from your parents...that way you know they will LOVE it when you surprise them for their anniversary.
  • I am thinking of buying my parents NASCAR tickets for their anniversary, I was wondering what track is the best. I watch NASCAR but I am not as 'into' it as my parents are! I was thinking daytona, but i wanted to have your input.
    Price not really a big deal. Location not really a big deal either.
    I was thinking Daytona or bristol night race, but any input will help, like i said i dont know much about the tracks.
  • Daytona wouldn't be a bad bet.
    Bristol neither but those tickets would be pretty hard to come by though.

    But I think Daytona. It kinda comes with more prestige.
  • Daytona is done this year to the best of my knowledge... Poccono is a great track, lots of speed (fastest track in NASCAR) and tight turns... usually has quite a bit of crashes, as well as tons of history. Bristol is good also, or you can even get Indianapolis, very well known for its history and has a museum within the city based off of racing like DAYTONA does.
  • No comments: