15.4.08

Do you play yahoo fantasy auto racing?

May be...

  • No thanks!!!
  • No, unfortunately I just don't have the time. One of these days, maybe.

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • I think I might do that next year, because the nascar.com fantasy games frustrate me...

    I chose Matt Kenseth for Texas and it didn't give me any points. Then I chose Johnson for Phoenix and it ignored me again!

    So I'll join your team next year most likely... I'm a 24/7 NASCAR fan, all 365 days of the year.
  • No, I don't. I think fantasy sports anything is the lamest thing I ever heard of.
  • No, I don't.
  • No I dont!!!!!!
  • No, but thanks for asking. I love NASCAR, but my "fantasies" are elsewhere. lol j/k!!!
  • I'm already in two one I'm doing great in and the other one, I might as well give up....Maybe next yr..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • if u do plz plz join

    join this league the name is from the marbles league the commishner is bob margolis hes a writer for yahoo racing

    id 38202

    and the pass word

    marbles
  • No comments: