18.4.08

How many of you are Rowdy?

May be...

  • Its okay.....I can be Rowdy enough my self when I want to be..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • I may be rowdy, but it has nothing to do with that website! Thanks but no thanks! Not that great.

    go Jr.>>>>
  • I'm rowdy for Rowdy Busch, not so much for your sight,

    to "Step into the freezer" he's colicky?
    Never heard of an adult with colic before...
  • I checked out the site, but was a little annoyed that I couldn't look at the second page of pictures of a driver without it going back too the home page.
  • the Jeff Gordon theatre was pretty freakin' funny man
  • OK, I've signed up, and will tell you about it after Dega.
  • I' m Jim........... not Rowdy
  • I have checked it out--It seems to have too Much Non Nascar stuff on it for me!!!!!!
  • Not yet site looks dorky but will probably catch on. I thought at first when I saw your question it was about kyle busch, who I liked until he drove a toy except for the fact he's colicky he's a good driver.
  • I don't like it. I only use Myspace and Infieldparking.com. Rowdy is competition with my website because they offer news.
  • I like the page settup. Good color scheme. Easy to navigate with some cool things that are immediately noticed. I'll add to my favorites.
  • Since its a beta site, I won't create one yet.

    I run my own NASCAR site on Xanga.

    It has info, stats, opinions, and much much more.

    Join Xanga, and we can talk a lot about NASCAR.

    User: true_nascar_fan

    8 )
  • There is a NASCAR fansite and podcast called Rowdy, and I was wondering if any of you had heard of it and participate on it? I'm a regular. Go check it out and let me know what you think!

    http://www.rowdy.com/
  • No comments: