25.8.09

Have you heard these true stories about Kyle Busch?

May be...

  • hahaha those I have not heard before...But I Like Kyle..
  • LOL, hadn't heard the last one.
  • Very funny bunch of jokes! Thanks.
  • Dale Earnhardt Jr was walking across campus when Kyle Busch rides up on a shiny new motorcycle.
    "Where did you get such a great bike?", asked Jr.
    Kyle replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said 'Take what you want.'"
    Jr nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

    Kyle Busch calls the police, and says, "They stole my dashboard, they stole my steering wheel, they stole my brake pedal, Hell, they even stole my gas pedal..."
    Then, before the cops can ask where he is, he says, "Hey, never mind, I'm in the back seat."

    Did you hear why Kyle Busch gave up his sponsorship from M&Ms?
    He Said he just didnt like to deal with M&Ms, Sure they taste good but "they sure is hard to peel!"

    Kyle Busch is out taking a stroll in the snow. He slips off a Icy bridge, hits his head, and falls into an icy river. Three kids see it happen. They jump in and save him. When he comes to, he says, "Boys, you saved a NASCAR driver. You each deserve a reward. You name it, and You Got It!" The first kid says, "I'd like to go to Disneyland." Kyle Busch says, "I'll send you and your whole family for a week at Disneyland." The second boy says, "I'd like a 4 wheeler so I can Go out mudbogging out behind my house" Kyle Busch says, "I'll get you the best Four Wheeler With all the safety Features and I'll have someone teach you how to drive it safely." The third kid says, "I'd like a electric twin-turbo wheelchair with a HiFi stereo and Cruise Control." #18 says, "I'll get you the Best ... Wait a second, you're not handicapped, You don't need a Wheelchair." The kid says, "I will be when my father finds out who I saved from drowning."
  • lol the last one was good.
  • Good ones !





    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • The last one was the best!! hahahamorrowind location
  • No comments: