26.8.09

Will NASCAR allow me to enter my '77 super charged AMC Pacer in the next race at Daytona Beach?

May be...

  • LOL. That would be a great view, my friend. If they don't let you in the race, park it in the infield & you'll still have your 360 degree view.
  • It may not go as fast as the other cars but with a 360 degree fishbowl view no one can sneak up on me.
  • You wont be allowed no where near the track, I think the other drivers may be jealous of such a ride....
  • absolutley not the cars have to fit the templates
  • lol

    fishbowl of not,
    they'll be passing you so fast, you won't even see them
    do you really think that body/suspension can go anywhere near 200-220 mph?
  • No. Because the next race at Daytons is a motorcycle race.
  • NASCAR hasn't raced on the beach since 1958.
  • Ahh... no.usb arcade
  • No comments: