26.8.09

Nascar Nation: Do You Vote for Unresolved Questions here?

May be...

  • I vote once in a while when there aren't very many open questions that I feel like answering.
  • Sometimes... but I unknowingly vote for my own answers (that I've long forgotten), and if no one else votes... 10 points. :)

    It's all accidental.
  • No, I started to once you asked this question though :)
  • I do vote on unresolved questions, but in other categories other than the NASCAR section.

    Sorry.
  • you bet. especially the funny ones. ha ha I never send mine out to vote really. I kind of like choosing. I have never got voted in though come to think on that.
  • I do sometimes, when I'm extremely bored. Don't worry too much about the cleanliness in the NASCAR section. We have rat finks - oops, I meant trusted reporters to keep it all nice and clean. : )
  • yes i do but i go to other sections that i don't always answer in
  • I never vote. I do go back and see how many thumbs up and down I get though.
  • Sometimes, but not real often.
  • i vote sometimes
  • It's a point and it gives me a chance for ten, if I answered the question. I like picking the best answer though. It's like picking a Padawan. So many choices, but the best is always taken.
  • Yes I do especially when there is nothing going on in here and Im bored. It does keep it nice & tidy.
  • I have noticed we hardley ever have more than 2 pages of unreslved question. I always vote on those, it keeps our section nice and clean...
  • I try to make it over there when I remember. I figure somebody should get some points. Occasionally I vote in other sections like Television as well. It's fun being the tiebreaker vote too.
  • Not as a rule, but I do frequently. Nice that you do.laugardia
  • No comments: