27.8.09

Who are your favorite Nascar Drivers in the NNCS series?

May be...

  • I don't have a favorite. I have ranks of drivers I root for depending on whom they are racing with for the win.
    Level 1 Drivers include:
    Dale Jr, Tony Stewart, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Mark Martin, Carl Edwards, Greg Biffle, David Rueitamann, Marcos Ambrose, Michael Waltrip, Clint Bowyer, and Jeff Burton
    Level 2 Drivers are only rooted against if they are racing a Level 1 Driver: Matt Kenseth, Jamie McMurray, Jeff Gordon, Brian Vickers, Casey Mears, Kevin Harvick
    Level 3: Jimmie Johnson and Ryan Newman. They are the bottom feeders of the list and anybody I haven't listed I don't have an opinion about.
  • I'm trying to decide...I like Kasey Kahne, Casey Mears, Dale Earnheardt, Dale Jr., Jimmie Jonson, and more...Who's your Favorite?
  • My absolute favorite driver is Dale Jr! But I really like Kevin Harvick, Joey Logano, Jimmie Johnson, and Carl Edwards.
  • Joey Logano is my favorite driver of all and Kyle Busch is second.

    Joey is my favorite because he is less than a year older than I am and he a an all around great driver/guy.

    Kyle is second because he is disliked by many, doesn't care what people think and he is a good driver.
  • nncs? its nscs, any way i like casey mears the best but if you look at my profile, i have a list of drivers
  • Dale jr, Kasey Kahne, There are a few others out there i like i mean i like watching Reed Sorenson, Casey Mears, Scott Speed, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Brian Vickers. So there are a lot to choose from
  • Kurt Busch. Ive been a fan ever since
  • Mr. Mark Martin is my favorite driver because all the drivers respect Mark, including Kyle Busch.
  • I'm with Mears, I'm confused. If you mean NSCS, my favorite drivers are:

    Matt Kenseth(My main favorite)
    David Ragan
    Carl Edwards
    Greg Biffle

    P.S. If you start pulling for Dale Earnhardt, you won't see him win many races because he hasn't raced since the 2nd race of 2001.
  • My favorite is Kevin Harvick. But I also like Tony Stewart, Jeff Burton, Juan Pablo Montoya, Ryan Newman, and Joey Logano.
  • Of course, Kasey Kahne. My next favourite is Kyle Busch. I like a lot of drivers, though. Everyone at JGR, Roush-Fenway (except David Ragan) and RCR (except Kevin Harvick).tohiba uk
  • No comments: