23.8.09

Who will win Bristol?

May be...

  • Kurt Busch
  • Jeff Gordon no doubt
  • Mark Martin
  • i say kyle bush then mark martin. and most likely michael waltrip will wreck
  • Either Mark Martin or Jeff Gordon, Mark has a good car and Jeff has been flying through the field. I doubt Kyle Busch will even make it to the end...
  • I'm hoping that it's either Mark Martin or Marcos Ambrose.
  • Bill H is my long lost twin brother! Oh and if I would have seen this question b4 the race ended I would have said Kyle Busch. Go Rowdy Go!!!
  • I think Jimmie Johnson and Mark Martin are the ones who will have a shot at victory tonight. Kurt Busch is looking good too, but it will be a battle between the Hendrick cars for the win IMO.
  • They usually keep the script private. That way people will watch the race. If we knew in advance there would be no reason to watch the race.
  • Montoya....Just a feeling
  • Kyle Busch. MM second
  • JImmy J
    Martin
  • PAUL MENARD or DIGGER
  • One of 43 Nascar drivers
  • kyle busch. go kyle
  • dale junior!jaleo happy hour
  • No comments: