5.4.09

Do you find that the race is more exciting when you can..?

May be...

  • YES! FOX does a lousy job of showing the pit times. They are more concerned with Mikey's in car camera...even though he's usually 2 or more laps down.
  • YES! I agree. Why don't they do that anymore?
  • I agree. Maybe they should give ol digger a stopwatch so we could see the race on pit stops. Makes no sense why they are not showing that very important fact. Heck fox sometimes misses pitstops all together while gone on one of many commercials. Wish they would go split screen soon. Then everyone wins.
    GO 17!!!!!
    Oh i did finally see the 48 an 98 had a pit time but why not the top 10 at least??? Back to commercial!!!
  • see the pit times?

    My personal feeling is that the pit stall times are the second most important thing to be aware of and not being able to see it really makes it alot less interesting.
  • When i was 10 years old i went to one of my dads races..it was the final race of the season and the last lap... my dad was going around the final coner when a guy named adam rigges nipped my dads car sending it into a spin he hit the wall and his car caught fire i watch as he was burned alive from the stands..... i can still hear him screaming....... the paramedics said that he died instantly..... they said i was the one who was screaming..... i saw adam about a week later i remember i had a wrench in my hand and i hit him and i didnt mean to keep hitting him but by the time i was done i could bearly lift my arm..... hes a janitort the local high school takes the bus to work everyday... thats why i live my life a quater mile at a time cause for those ten seconds or less...... im free.honda motorcycle dealer indiana
  • No comments: