8.4.09

If you could build a track.........?

May be...

  • I'd like to see a half mile concrete track with low banking.

    Just as long as it's not progressively banked, I'm gonna be pretty happy. I'm a firm believer that is ruining the art of passing in the sport.
  • In the east coast area.

    New Jersey preferrably.

    A three mile high banked paperclip.

    Asphalt pavement.
  • Where would it be? how long? dirt concrete asphalt, you get the picture
  • I would build a 3.5 mile track. It would be a combination of Pocono and Sears Point. I would have it built in Ontario Canada so Canadians could enjoy NASCAR too.
  • Louisville, Ky because thats where I live! wouldnt have to travel far! asphalt superspeedway, 3 miles because theres not that one that long!! no restrictor plate!
  • asphalt 2 mile round track rome new york
  • 2.7 Mile ,asphalt,super speedway in the Arklatex area.



    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • It would be in Houston, TX. It would be a 2 mile asphalt super speedway.
  • San Antonio TX
  • If wishes were horses...

    O.K. Multipurpose course with lots of elevation change. Think Nurburgring Nordschleife with Daytona in the infield. I would build it in the Middlesex Fells currently a 3000 acre nature preserve within 10 miles of Boston, MA, USA because there are major highways on two sides and easy access to spectators and participants, also it is 30 minutes from my home.

    There would be several optional rally and motocross variants and the camping/RV set-up would have all typical supplies (food, fuel, beer, etc.) available on-site so that once parked there would be no need to leave the facility until an event has concluded.
  • It would be in Pittsburgh, PA. .5 mile concrete track.
  • Greensburo or high point North Carolina
  • Well I don't think the cars could handle a dirt track but that would be neat. I would like to see a 0.5mile short track in Maine. If the cars could handle it I would like dirt but other wise asphalt. Also anywhere from 20-30 degrees of banking (if asphalt) in the corners.
  • houston texas trough downtown
  • Like I said in one of my ancient posts, it'll be a point-to-point race across the Great Wall of China. Retrofit the walls with the proper barriers and fencing, and renovate the towers to allow cars to race in them. And pave the surface with asphalt, with some concrete thrown in there somewhere.

    But some of the fencing and walls will be missing of course, so if a driver makes a slip up, he'll plummet down into the awaiting trees below!

    *Rubbing hands together* MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
  • I almost agree with Chad B, but a little more like in Beaumont Texas. I hate the 6 hour trip to Ft Worth every year. Beaumont could use the economy boost too.
  • In Louisiana. It's a great spot for a big track. At least 2 miles, def. a restrictor plate track w/ banking like Daytona
  • Allentown, PA
    1.5 Mile Concrete Surfacecomact flash
  • No comments: