11.4.09

What different things do NASCAR fans have for Easter dinner?

May be...

  • Or Resurrection Sunday as we call it in my house.
    Lemon chicken, lamb chops, creamed potatoes, asparagas, deviled eggs, rolls, Strawberry Rhubarb pie, Banana Cream pie, cookies,


    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
  • Grilled salmon, cesar salad, breadsticks and carrot cake.

    Oh and Peeps.
  • p.i.g ham ,salad, macaronni and cheese,yams and of course eggs
  • Hey Maggie! I missed ya this week.

    Easter dinner at my Aunt's house will be a ham, scalloped potaotes, salad, green bean casserole, homemade biscuits, corn, deviled eggs, monkey bread & better than sex cake followed up with easter egg hunts and lots of laughter.

    My favorite poem for Easter is:

    See the land, her Easter keeping,
    Rises as her Maker rose.
    Seeds, so long in darkness sleeping,
    Burst at last from winter snows.
    Earth with heaven above rejoices...
    ~Charles Kingsley
  • I know I'll be eating popcorn at the movie theatre. Other than that I'm taking my girlie out to a restaurant.
  • I like pork chops some junior johnson ham with some junior johnson pork rinds and a small salad with ranch dressing with a few red bull energy drinks and then a good winston ciggerate with some chocalate cake afterwards.

    Happy Easter

    GO REED SORENSON 43!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • we usually have fried possum, roasted armadillo is Great too. My personal favorite is "salty tumble weed".
  • meatballs, potato salad, chicken wings, jellybeans
    and chocolate.
  • Gonna have grilled Rabbit
    Ribs
    Corn on the cob
    Baked Beans
    Potato salad
    Macaroni salad
    Deviled eggs
    Corn bread
  • happy easter :)

    help with mine please?
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...
  • are they like a species of subhuman or something? lol
  • Deer meat more than likely. May devil some eggs. Some vegetables and maybe some corn on the cob.
  • Chicken Fried Steak & mashed taters & creamy gravy and my mom's homemade banana pudding. Happy Easter Maggie & Nascar Nation!
  • Barbeque
  • you have to devel those easter eggs that the young ones look for after sunrise service
  • I like to eat whatever is cooked for me as long as it does not have tomatoes in it. I like a big, succulent, juicy ham.
  • Wow, I want to come to your house this Easter. We are having a full turkey dinner this year. It will sort of be like thanksgiving dinner without the pumpkin pie. Next Sunday we are having the ham dinner we would have had this week. Mom decided to push it back a week because my niece and nephew are getting confirmed on the 19th and we are also having Jonah baptized that day. Because we have family coming from quite a ways away we decided to combine everything and make a big day out of it.My brother, from South Dakota is going to be one of the sponsors.
    Jonah's FINE N 09!!!!
  • why ask about nascar FANS?
  • I'm going over to the fresh seafood market tomorrow and get some Mexican Seabass and some shrimp and put on the grill with a nice green salad, and a friend is going to bring over a key lime pie, after we all get home from the Angels beating the Red Sox like they did tonight.

    R.I.P Nick Adenhart #34, Angels fans are gonna miss you.
  • We have an Italian brunch like with what we call a fretat. i know i misspelled it. It is made with homemade sausage and homemade cheese with eggs almost in an omelet style. We also fry dough and then the usual ham and and all the fixings. I love the fretat and we only have it once a year.

    Happy Easter to my Nascar Nation family!
  • Beer, j/k. That would be race Sunday not Easter Sunday. We will have T bones just picked up 3 18oz T bones. Will also have baked potato's, beans, some steamed vegetables, and a cherry pie my wife will cook. After sun rise service me and my son will grill out and enjoy some family time since there is no race this weekend.
  • carrots, celery, lettuce. Beet juice wine. cucumbers. I am allergic to rhubarb and i also have some lamb 2.
  • Although he should be eating crow, I doubt that Jr 'overr88ted' is.ipaq 2200 keyboard
  • No comments: