5.4.09

POLL: What did you think of the National Anthem today?

May be...

  • I want an ENCORE!!!!!!

    Give that Dude a Standing - O
  • That was a great anthem!
  • i liked it but just doesnt go with nascar at all.
  • The Anthem was amazing and I loved the kids face at the end. He was so excited and proud!!!
  • AWESOME.
    What do you do during the invocation? Do you also say a prayer ? YES
    Do you put your hand on your heart during the Anthem? SOMETIMES.
  • He's a heck of a pianist ... very talented ... but I think he should have slowed it down just a little. It sounded kind of "rushed". At times it sounded like he wanted to change the tempo into a "boogie woogie" which was a little confusing for the National Anthem. But still overall he is a very good pianist.
  • That young man (well, he's only like 1-2 years younger than me lol)
    has phenomenal talent.
    Invocation: ALWAYS.
    Anthem: 97% OF THE TIME
  • I thought it was absolutely awesome!

    I don't do much for the invocation. It had never occurred to me to pray along, which is odd because I'm very spiritual. I think I'll be doing that from now on. Thanks! ;-)
  • He did an excellent job!!
    I pray with them.
    I do put my hand on my heart when I'm at the races.
  • I was pretty good. Better than most. Hopefully a good race.
  • Being an old G.I. I tend to stand. At a live event my heart actually palpitates with pride.

    Hi Maggie
  • The piano player did a great job!fellows writeright
  • No comments: