6.4.09

Who else would like to see Kyle Busch suspended?

May be...

  • I personally know the Busch kids since they were in high school Through my cousin Brendan. Kyle never went to all of the School parties, He just wanted to be the best at going fast, this is all he talked about and did. I really like the kid, he has awesome talent, but it does seem like when he gets into trouble early in a race, or the rides not set up perfect he drives a little unprofessional. If he keeps it up I might agree with a suspension, but I can tell you this, if he continues to not have the perfect ride he will get pissed and the aggressive driving will continue. Like I said I really like the kid!
  • He is a piece of SH@@! Dosen't know how to drive and when he is behind he wreck people. I hate him.
  • cut the man a break. he isn't the one that put the speedy dry on the track. you probably wouldn't be complaining if he had bumped robby gordon instead.
  • ...Think it is time to watch him and about 20 other drivers,There has been more bumping this year that is questionable at least.
    Suspend him,no.Park him after a warning yes,but the same would have to be done for all the field and not just one driver.
    True that he was a couple of laps down and should have used better judgment,but in the 60's and 70's that sort of bump would have not even been noticed.
  • Kyle Busch, once again, ran his car, recklessly into a corner and bounced off of Dale Jr. I did a search and discovered that there are many, many threads of people complaining about Kyle Busch being responsible for wrecking other drivers. (Jr. was in the lead when Busch hit him, yet again.) I wish NASCAR would wake up and park the idiot. Granted, he is talented, but he is so disrespectful and seems to consistently make stupid decisions. I say park him. What do you think?
  • Park Him, For Good
  • Did I ever tell y'all a story about a Busch race that Jr was in, and Dale Earnhardt was his spotter.. It seems Jr was in eleventh place, and doggin' Jimmy Spencer's bumper pretty hard, over tenth.. Dale gets on the the radio to Jr, and says, "son..... There are two guys out there you just don't do that to, and one of them is Jimmy Spencer...... *pause* And I don't have ta tell ya' who the other one is".... I am a very laid back guy.. You will not want me to even suspect, that you want to get personal on a race course.. That is what should govern the way you race me..
  • Kyle got loose while driving hard to get one of his laps back. I'm sure Jr. understands that since that's the reason he said he was driving aggressively in Daytona this year.

    It was just hard racing, and that kind of stuff happens to every driver.
  • I disagree.
  • Granted I dont really care for him too much, but he can drive. And wow was i mad when that happened today. But it is racing, got to deal with it.

    I think Kyle is on a little downfall in the sprint cup. He may dominate the nationwide, but the passed 2 races, he hasnt had a very good day.
    I hope it continues. *(ss my bad.)

    But to answer the ?, No he shouldnt get suspended.
  • Kyle probably just hits him because he is in the way, Jr has no talent and Kyle has lots of talent.All the drivers out there would probably like to hit him, but are probably just afraid of the backlash they would receive because Jr.'s undeserved popularity.Let the thumbs down begin.
  • By that logic, Junior shouldn't even have been in his way--he should have been suspended for his involvement in what happened at Talladega where at best both he and Vickers were disrespectful and reckless--and they actually ruined many other teams' cars.

    Kyle got a little loose trying to get one of his laps back, possibly on the stay-dry still on the track, and jumped up a bit. But he managed to control it quickly enough to not take either of them out of race.

    As for "stupid decisions," should Junior have been suspended or banned for life for doing something like spinning himself out on purpose in front of traffic that was about to lap him? He did a couple of years ago at Bristol. Worse yet, he then went on and talked about it on the radio, where NASCAR officials heard him. They did punish him then, but whatever the punishment was, it should have been harsher--just for the fact that he went on his radio to talk about it.

    And who gives a crap about "many, many threads of people complaining." There will ALWAYS be many people complaining about any topic you can dream up, and you have just added to the mix.
  • yes nascar park him
  • All the people who hate him will agree with you.

    But for those who know the history NASCAR..they'd know that's all just a part of racing.
  • Damn you Jr fans, stop your whining and moaning and complaining and crying! I mean damn!
  • Would I like to see Kyle parked for driving too hard ? Nope. I think all drivers should go balls out every lap, racing would be more exciting.

    Would I like to see Dale Jr. stuff Kyle, firewall deep into the S.A.F.E.R. barrier ? YOUR GOD**** RIGHT I WOULD !!!!
  • Kyle's car was loose, he had no control over it. Sorry buddy, but even if Kyle didn't hit him, I don't think Jr. would have won. I have absolutely nothing against Jr, but I'm sick to death of people not looking at both sides to the story.
  • Sorry, but Jr is an embarrassment to Hendrick Motorsports. Busch got loose, it wasn't done on purpose. Junior got loose and bounced off the wall, should he be suspended for reckless driving? Get over yourself and your love affair with a mediocre driver (Junior).
  • I absolutely believe that something should be done to him. After it happened it was only speculated by the commentators that he MIGHT have been loose, it was never reported by him or his team that he actually was. Something needs to be done about his constant disrespect for other drivers and overly aggressive driving. In 2002, Kevin Harvick was parked for a Cup race because of aggressive driving during a truck race so it's definitely not out of the question to do that again to Kyle Busch for the same offense.
  • lol You don't want to go there! Your only gonna get crucified by opinion's of Kyle Fans! You can bet Kyle would be crying if it were reversed. huh?
    Let's just say Nascar Rules! Fav driver, opinions, or not. huh?
  • I don't really like him either but thats no reason to park him.
  • I so totally agree with you. I liked him when he drove for Hendrick, but of course he didn't start winning until he went to "that other team(!)" and now he's just a danger I believe. GET RID OF HIM!
  • Well I don't like Kyle Busch or Kurt either. ( I have to dislike both of them since I can hardly tell them apart.) I am a fan of Dale Jr. but I don't think Kyle should be suspended over some incidental contact on the track. It sucked even more because Kyle wasn't even on the lead lap but to suspend him would be a huge overreaction. The wreck appeared to be caused by a bunch of stay-dry there in the corner. Kyle was just racing to get his lap back.
  • I agree with you. he is arrogant & very disrespectful of other drivers. This isn't the 1st time he done something like this and one of these days he is going to get someone seriously hurt...
  • I by no means am a Kyle Busch fan. However, he actually didn't do anything wrong today! He just got loose. That's it. End of story! Gosh! I can't believe I am saying this, give the guy a break! Kyle had a bad race day and that's called racing!

    STEWART HAAS RACING FAN
  • Not me. He just got loose. All drivers have gotten loose and gotten into cars during their careers. It's just racing. I have seen things on the track that were much worse than that.
  • No

    You are wrong. Busch did nothing of the sort. It would have NOT changed the outcome of the race. Dale just does not have it anymore and I doubt he wins a race this year.large screen pda
  • No comments: