15.7.09

Ernie irvan, sterling marlin or bobby hamilton?

May be...

  • who was your favorite driver of the kodak car?

    was it someone else like robby gordon, rusty wallace or ryan newman. i always like the paint scheme on that yellow car also. you could sure find it on raceday.
  • Sterling Marlin...back to back Daytona 500s! Come on...
  • Ernie Ervin
  • Ernie Ervan. He was my first favorite nascar driver, (yes, even before Dale Sr) before he wrecked and got hurt.
    He also ran the M&M and Pedigree cars!
  • For me it was Rusty Wallace but the one driver that comes to my mind when you say Kodak car is Sterling Marlin. He was pretty dang good when he drove that car.
  • I would have to say Ernie as well as he is my favorite M&Ms driver.
    I don't recall Rusty Wallace ever driving the Kodak car. I know he drove the Kodiak car. Those are two completely different product, lol. That is unless he did a one race paint scheme towards the end of his career, but I would say that doesn't really count.
  • Sterling Marlin for sure...
  • It has to be Ernie Irvan ! Hamilton was a average driver and Marlin was a bone head driver.
  • To me its a tie between Ernie and Sterling ,I liked them both in it .




    H E N D R I C K~M O T O R S P O R T S~R U L E S ! ! ! ! !
  • Sterling Marlin brought that team to it's peak..
    The Daytona wins were just awesome, Daytona was always his track..
    The engines had a 180 degree crankshaft, allowing the cylinders to fire four at a time, producing more torque, and a very unusual sound..
  • Ernie Irvan for sure! I really miss him!!
  • Rusty Wallace or Sterling Martin
  • Ernie Irvan in this household!


    Stewart Haas Racing!
  • sterling marlin when the won daytona with the 180 degree exhaust !!!!
  • Rusty Wallace because he was a good driver.atm cards and surcharge and illegal
  • No comments: