13.7.09

What rhymes with "delores"?

May be...

  • go to a different section

    btw its jeff gordon
  • Lavoris

    Today my favorite driver is Davey Allison. Wish he were still here.
  • moris, porus, and whorus
  • kyle busch's face
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvBjy-EMjOw
  • Boris, as in Said??

    GO BORIS!!
  • florist?

    and it's Jimmie Johnson all the way!!! :)

    and eww Danica Patrick needs to stay out of Nascar!!
  • Female anatomy. (not appropriate for the NASCAR section)

    Kyle Busch is my favorite driver.
  • deplores
    dale jr
  • and to make it legal question,
    WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER?
    (oops, excuse me for yelling)
  • Uhmmm, deforest? Its not exact but close enough for a song lyric.

    Oh my gosh Winter, I laughed so hard I had to go away from the computer before I could answer. :-)

    Dale Jr is my favorite driver. Yep, even this year.hh forum
  • No comments: