16.7.09

Will Marcos Ambrose get a full time cup ride next year?

May be...

  • I hope so. I think he will win a race this year. It is just a matter of time.

    He might be the best true All-Around Race Car Driver out there, Robby Gordon is also really good.

    If Robby or Marcos had the support of Team Owners like other do, I think they would be winning races.

    Robby Gordon doesn't need to win races, everyone likes him and understands he does what he can with the funds he has.

    Marcos will have a Full Time Cup ride next year if anyone in NASCAR has a brain.
  • I don't see why not. He's doing quite well.
  • He has qualified for every race so far this year.That looks to me like a full time ride right now.He's 18th in points standings and has finished 94% of laps so far on tracks he has only been on for the first time in his NASCAR career. I think this guy is a natural and will be one of NASCAR's future stars.
  • More than likely yes he willgetting codes
  • No comments: