16.7.09

Who would be a good fit at RCR if Harvick leaves for Stewart Haas?

May be...

  • Keselowski should race for Childress.
    Why he's still only running a partial schedule in Cup is beyond me.
  • No

    I can't stand Happy "balding" Harvick. I would be very upset.
    I doubt that the #3 will ever see the track soon. Anyways, not with the way Jr's driving. No way.
    Jr' will never drive the #3 I know he says he would but I doubt it.
  • I suppose Brad K. could get the call.
  • hey Eich i dont know if you no this but kasey kahne is a ****** and sucks at driving
  • lol they are going to eat u up for this one
    id love to see it
    but jr say that "was his daddy's deal"
    man it be nice though hendrick would want alot of $$$ though lol to let him out of his contract
    go jr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!3
  • I'm going to say it again. I would love to see Kasey Kahne drive for Stewart Haas Racing. I think that would be a good fit.


    Stewart Haas Racing!
  • my daughter
  • Is Harvick leaving for Stewart-Haas?
  • Harvick is not going to Stewart Haas He is staying where he is.
  • OK..please don't jump on me...but I was thinking maybe Dale Jr. Richard Childress and Sr. were best friends. And then maybe see the Black #3 back on track???
    It seems almost sacreligious to me but maybe for a few races???
    Your thoughts????
  • Kerry Earnhardt
  • Keep in mind RCR actually offered Jr more money than Hendrick did. But Jr didn't feel right going there, he's trying to make his own name after all.
  • I don't see him doing it,but Jr is the obvious choice.
  • this sounds weird but i don't see jr. ever racing for childress. if he is under 'too much pressure at hendricks' then driving for childress and in the #3 would make him stroke out. i think if anyone goes to rcr after harvick leaves, it will be paul menard...yes, i know he doesn't seem to be that great but he does bring a sponsorship package with him and it's my understanding he is looking to move. i see jr. staying at hendricks a couple of more years and then taking his nationwide team to the next level.
  • I heard Harvick isn't going anywhere and I hope it's true. No jumping but Junior has signed a 5 year contract with HMS so I don't see him going anywhere. Even though it has been brought up many times before I personally think that black #3 should never be on the track again. It should be retired forever in the memory of Dale Earnhardt.
  • Well Harvick isn't going to Stewart Haas. He's staying put, he just isn't that great no more. He's in the mid 20's in points. Just doing horrible. If anyone is to go to Stewart Haas in a 3rd car it would have to be Brad Keselowski, this man is the future of the Cup Series
  • i can see Harvick in Tony's camp somewhere down the road but i can't see Jr. with RCR. Should number 3 ever be raced again - well Taylor has been in a show car recently but i don't see it happening. i don't think Richard or Theresa would let it happen.
  • I would have to say that Brad Keselowski would be the front-runner for the ride. He's ready to move up to Sprint Cup and Dale, Jr. has said he more-than-likely will not be able to bring his Nationwide team up to the Sprint Cup level.

    Dale, Jr. has said that driving for Richard Childress might be something he would consider later in his career.gps76c
  • No comments: