22.8.09

NASCAR Nation, do you think...?

May be...

  • No you don't; you are a good girl and I think the Nascar lucky dog is just hanging around because of Aaron's. Now they are just waving around.
  • that I have a dirty mind? Every time I hear the announcers say "the wave around rule", the phrase "reach around" springs to my mind. lol I wish it didn't, but it does.
    Since they now have the wave around thing, isn't the lucky dog rule unnecessary? Is NASCAR just keeping it because of the Aaron's Lucky Dog sponsorship?
  • Yes and just like all of us do. hehe :)


    LOL @ Storm!
  • Not as dirty as mine (it involves a certain driver...that's all I'll say here!) ;D
  • Have you ever been in the grandstand at Daytona three AM during the 24 hour race, with a friend?? he he
    Racing is sexy..
  • Everytime they say Clint Bowyer with their Southern accents it sounds like Clit Bowyer so I'm dirty too. :P

    When you do a reach around, I mean wave around, you can't pit so the lucky dog means you can pit.
  • LOL @ Jay. He's right.
  • A dirty mind? When a sport constantly mentions who "sits on the pole", "jacking wedge into the rear end", and "taking a rubber out of the right rear", how can you not have a dirty mind? I listen to races on the radio a bunch and those radio announcers are pretty dirty without even trying.
  • Wave around rule always makes me hopeful that the crowd will start a wave.

    Never happens, but I'm still optimistic that someday it might.
    I plan on trying to start a wave at the next race I attend :)
    You...dirty mind?? Surely not.
  • You must be a big girl because most women you CAN just reach around instead of having someone to wave them around. Seriously. No the lucky dog rule is for the first person down a lap. It's a good thing. I doubt it's for Aaron's.

    <33333 LUV ICE

    A room? She wishes she had a real man like me.... In her dreams.

    hEВҐchanging foreign currency
  • No comments: