7.3.08

Do you enjoy the old NASCAR races on ESPN Classic?

May be...

  • I think the old races are great your able to see drivers who have retired or passed away. I have always enjoyed NASCAR.
  • Yes, I do they bring back some great memories, but dang they remind me of how old I am especially when they show one that I was at.. I also love the Back in the Day on Speed TV. Theres nothing like the good ole days of Nascar.. Yes, I know what you mean about ESPN Classic's they could show them at a better hour, instead of bowling and golf.
  • I very much enjoy them. I especially enjoy those races at tracks no longer on the schedule, like Rockingham and North Wilkesborough. If I have an issue, I would like to see more road-course events, but that's nitpicking.
  • In about an hour, ESPN Classic will air the 1999 California 500. It's usually on Friday mornings (Thursday night) at 3am Eastern that they air NASCAR races from years past.

    It's cool, especially if you were looking for something to fill in that 3am on Friday time slot.

    If only ESPN Classic would air these during a decent hour instead of bowling or poker tournaments.
  • Yes I do enjoy it. I try to catch one at least once a week. Its pretty cool to look at the older cars and compare them to the COT . Its also fun to watch the many different driving style.
  • I really enjoy even older races, from the 80's. I live in the West Coast so its not to late for me
  • Yes I enjoy them a great deal!!!!!!!
  • It is cool to see some of the old races.
  • i like dale jr. with back in the day
  • They are awesome.. Get a DVR from Directv.. or whoever your provider is (maybe Tivo or w/e) but get that and you wont have to worry about what time it comes on and you can watch it ANYTIME
  • No comments: