4.3.08

What are Nascar groupies called?

May be...

  • The Female Fans ( Nascar Groupies ) Are Refered As "Pit Lizzards" By The Wives & Girlfriends Of Nascar Drivers.
  • Fans
  • Cousins
  • Pit Lizards !!!!!!!!!
  • Pit lizards, helmet chasers, box climbers....
  • haha i like the first one, cousins. But pit lizards, kinka like lot lizard hanging out by the truck stop
  • pit lizards
  • Pit lizards is correct, at least for the female groupies.
  • Ugh, what an awful name: pit lizards. Gross.
  • They are Pit Lizards, I have a better name but I won't post that here. I've had these gals offer me $$$ to get in the motor home lot that the drivers use, my Uncle is a Nascar Official and he is in the same Motor home lot that the drivers and celebrity's use and these gals know it....Sorry gals you need proper credentials, and my Uncle would kill me. I have to follow a dress code, and totally behave myself.
  • helemt lickers!
  • Waffle bellies are called ''Waffle House Drunks'' !!!
    I think the nascar groupies your talking about,are the Alabama
    rednecks,that run around the infield naked,with their Cousins
  • pit lizards

    if i had cousins who looked like NASCAR pit lizards i would be doing some inbreeding myself. and i'm sure tina has no room to make fun, she's probably 250 + pounds and sitting on her *ss eating cupcakes all day, that's why she shows no picture.
  • hillbillies, nuff said
  • i call them Raceists notice i threw the E in there so that i would not get a email violation thingy. i hope all the smart ones get the joke
  • desperados
  • hot blondes
  • I have heard pit lizards, but where did waffle bellies come from?

    Go JR.>>>>
  • No comments: