5.3.08

Does anyone like or not like the name they gave the gopher cam gopher "Digger"?

May be...

  • So, now we can add "Digger" to the endless list of unfunny jokes that will be repeated on a continuous basis during FOX coverage.

    Yay!
  • Geez. Who cares what they name the thing?! It's a cool camera. But call it anything. I just dont care. You get a chance to ask a driver a question. You could ask an interesting question or you could ask what do we name the damn camera out there in turn 1?!
  • It's a cool camera, and "Digger" is a cute name but I don't think anyone really cares what you call it, That little rodent gets in the way when your trying to watch the race he always pops up in the bottom left hand corner, I hate that. Another thing I dont like is that damn duck that walks across the screen, saying "Aflec, Aflec, quack quack" If you ask me they can skip the graphics and let us see all 300 laps!
  • personally i dont care for the name or the camera i really dont care what the bottom of the car looks like, show us the cars racing for positions
  • No I dont personally Like the Name--Digger--They should have just left it as Gopher Cam--That was good enough!!!!!
  • I'm glad they named him so we can move on, one of the drivers in fontana, said it should have been roadkill, yes we all got bored during the rain delay... It could be worse they could have named him boogity boogity..
  • It's ok, i also thought it would be named more of a racing name also.
  • I don't like digger. I liked Skid better. Digger doesn't seem original.
  • I hate the name digger. But yeah I'm glad they named it so we don't have to listen to them asking us each week about it.
  • I guess "digger" is as good as any. What I want to know is, why do they have to name a camera?

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • Personally, I was taken by surprise, I thought they would give it a name more connected to racing. My kid thought he should be called "Skid". Anyone care to share what you thought he should be called?
  • It`s OK I`m just glad they finally named it so we can get back to racing.
  • why should it be named at all? i think it was just something to talk about and during fontana they real needed stuff to talk about in the rain...hopefully the name will get burned out like the draft cam, i hate that thing.
  • Should have name him "Carl"..from Caddyshack..
  • I didn't come up with any names but I have to say... Digger is already quite annoying.
  • You know that would be the only name that they would come up with.
  • yeah,what he said .but i like digger.
  • It sucks, but life goes on!!!!!
  • No comments: