4.3.08

Why was my "Carl Edward's car fails inspection" question removed?

May be...

  • Carl fans would not a blemish upon the victory sunday
  • I wondered that too? I was looking for your question this afternoon to see answers to it since last night, and couldn't find it. I looked twice thinking I had just missed it, but then realized that somebody must have reported it.

    I don't think there was anything offensive in your question. I hope you try to appeal Yahoo's decision, because obviously somebody reported it for no reason.
  • probably because a bunch of Edward's retard fans reported it for no reason.
  • Guess the Carl fans didn't like it and they reported you lol. Oh well, penalties come tomorrow
  • Welcome to the wonderful world of Yahoo answers! That's the way people(not all people) in here roll. Snitch this, Snitch that. it makes me sick. Snitches are the lowest form of life besides a scab. The one I get alot is not a answer or question. When I get'em I appeal them and get them posted back. When that happens the person that snitched gets a mark on them thus when they report it doesn't mean anything to yahoo because in their eye's you not good enough to look at your snitch. To answer your question, someone didnt like it thus they ratted you out and Yahoo removed it. Like Ed P said, there are alot of thin skinned people in here. But hey, brush it off and get back at it. Thats what I do.
  • Carl fans must not have liked the question.
  • Because there are to many thin skinned people on this forum--People on here Forget its America and People are entitled freedom of speech. They want to control other people with a opinion different than their own.!!!!!!!
  • Guess "cousin" Carl has family here?
  • what superdave said. =) Penalties will hit tomorrow. I still think that if your car fails post inspection, you should lose the win.
  • i get reported daily just cause i have the best name, good luck on that appeal...i never win. yahoo must like jr too...
  • i noticed earlier that this question was removed. i asked this question sunday evening and monday afternoon it had been removed. anyone know why?
  • what did you have in the question? I would have no clue but the penalties are issued later today is what they say, shame too, was a good race and now this, noticed on this week in nascar even they said that would not have helped the car and that a bolt had obviously backed out, so nascar will get retribution for an accident that was out of their control and all should feel better now huh
  • No comments: