3.3.08

Who in current top 10 Sprint Cup doesn't make into the chase?

May be...

  • Sadler, Kahne, Biffle
  • Sadler for Sure the others I think will make the 12 Chase Contenders!!!!!!
  • Biffle
    Burton
    Newman
    Truex, Jr.
    Sadler
  • Kahne Sadler
  • can u say, HELLO NEWMAN? Or in his case, goodbye
  • I don't think Sadler or Truex will make it this year. Kevin Harvick and Kasey Kahne are the other 2 I don't think will make it but it wouldn't surprise me that much if one of them does. I think Greg Biffle will make it for sure and Ryan Newman probably will also.
  • I agree with your choices.
  • Its way to early, but I'd say Sadler, Biffle, probably Truex Jr, maybe Kahne, its been a weird season so far only 3 races anything can happen.. With the way things are going..

    Go Dale Jr & Hms
  • Elliot Sadler, Jeff Burton and Jr will not make the chase this year.
  • I'm thinking Burton, Sadler and Harvick.
  • Junebug will miss the chase again.
  • I don't think Biffle, Truex and Sadler will make the chase. Burton i'm not too sure on but don't think he will make it either.
  • I agree with your picks but newman will make it in this year harvick will drop below 12, top 12 get in right under the new system
  • 1 Carl Edwards
    2 Kyle Busch
    3 Ryan Newman
    4 Kasey Kahne
    5 Kevin Harvick
    6 Greg Biffle
    7 Jeff Burton
    8 Martin Truex Jr.
    9 Elliott Sadler
    10 Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    11 Tony Stewart
    12 Kurt Busch

    I think these 12 are capable but there are even more capable 1s outside currently.
  • I think Truex, Sadler, Jr, and Harvick
  • I don't think Sadler (this pains me 'cause I adore him), Truex or Biffle will make the chase. I am still holding out hope that Kasey Khane will turn it up and get into the game. It's still so early but here is my list of the top 12 to make the chase, in no particular order.

    1. Junior
    2. Jeff Gordon
    3. Jimmie Johnson
    4. Tony Stewart
    5. Kyle Bush
    6. Kasey Khane
    7. Jeff Burton
    8. Ryan Newman
    9. Carl Edwards
    10. Kevin Harvick
    11. Matt Kenseth
    12. Denny Hamlin
  • #3,#6,#8,#9,and definantly #10...Go Harvick!!!
  • The top 10 after 3 races are:
    1--Edwards 6--Biffle
    2--Kyle Busch 7--Burton
    3-Newman 8--Truex Jr
    4--Kahne 9--Sadler
    5--Harvick 10--Earnhardt Jr

    I ask this because someone actually posted a response about Gordon being in 39th place after the Daytona 500 & acting like Gordon was finished for the year. Stewart is in 11th, Johnson is in 14th, Kenseth is in 16th & Gordon is in 22nd. I am positive all 4 of these drivers make it to chase. My picks who don't make chase are Newman, Kahne, Biffle, Sadler & possibly Truex Jr.
  • No comments: