28.4.08

Does'nt jr.ever thank sponsers ?

May be...

  • As much I am not a Jr fan, he does thank his sponsors.
    I always hear him especially thanking Amp and National Guard, which are his 2 main sponsors.
    If they smaller sponsor are not paying him to give the extra verbal recognition, then he doesnt have to thank them.
  • He always thank his sponsors and his team do you have a mental block?
  • One thing is for sure, I sure always here him say Thank You to all his fans! Good or bad race, he will include his fans. I like team 48 to pieces, but Jimmie doesn't always thank his fans. I could care less if any of the guys thank their sponsors. That's between THEM, but without us fans, there wouldn't be a need for NASCAR.
  • Yes you are right he doesn't always thank them all ,maybe Superdave is right and he can't remember them all !
  • AMP is his main sponsor along with his manufacturer, etc.

    If they are not paying him to say thanks, he won't.
  • He does but i think Jr Has a hard time in interviews, he seems to fumble over his words sometimes, He is too honest and the media is just out there to screw you and get you to say things that they want to hear. I feel that the reason why is because he is soo nervous, and anywhys they alll over do it with takin a sip before every interview and takin 2 mins just to say there sponsers it gets old anyways but i dont think thats why he doenst do it i just think its the nerves.
  • Your right. I think I only heard him thank National gaurd a couple times.
  • He does thank them. Normally he waits till the end of the interview. He always mentions AMP/National Guard and he always thanks his team too.
  • I hadn't noticed, so maybe he doesn't. I'll pay attention next race.
  • I like Jr but he's not all that bright.
  • he allways thanks them
  • He doesn't act like a puppet like some drivers. If you've heard some of their interviews(other drivers) you can just about recite it word for word. He does need to thank them more, they are paying him bunches of money. Another thing might be he has so many sponsors he cant remember them all. I would have to carry a list with me because I would forget someone I'm sure.
  • I'm a fan , but it just seem's like 1 out of 10 interviews that he says thank AMP !
  • I don't think you are a fan. He does thank them just not every single one on his car.

    If you want to hear someone thank everybody he has ever met become a Michael Waltrip fan. He is a walking commercial who rarely finds time to actually answer the question or comment on why he is being interviewed.
  • Thank goodness if that is the truth. Constant sponsor plugs have gotten old.
  • No comments: