2.5.08

Do you think dale Earnhardt Jr is secretly gay?

May be...

  • maybe you are gay
  • I've heard the medical profession is rife with homosexuals but I never heard that said about NASCAR. Anything is possible. A friend of mine thinks Jeff Gordon is gay because his car is too colorful.
    .
  • Seems like he's always hanging out with guys, don't it? Add to that the fact that he's now teammates with Jeffie and Jimmie, and you KNOW all the rumors rampant about them......
  • I highly doubt it. If his dad was alive and he was gay, he would kick his *** all the way to Alaska.
  • Anything is possible.
  • Naw, he can't be, 'cause I am and he's never at the meetings! Actually I think they ALL are! I mean we have a bunch of guys who spent all day Sunday in Talladega banging each other in the rear end!
  • For those of you who wonder why your questions are reported, or get thumbs down. Heres a prime example. I dont do it. You do.
  • Oh please! u are mental retard! Dale is straight man! He love women!
  • Look in the mirror son, you are the one that works for dick.
  • Never crossed my mind, I never associated NASCAR with that. Now you got my wondering... now worried!!!
  • No, I do not think that at all.
  • No comments: