1.5.08

If you were a race car driver...?

May be...

  • i would run the high not as much strainon the car, utill in traffic the id run where the other car werent so i could make the pass.
  • As long as I am in a good position, I am going to run high. When the other drivers start tiring after an hour or so, I will start to run low.
  • I'd run both but mainly high to get a better cut on the corners.
  • I like running the high line, but if I'm just as fast on the bottom, that's where I'm going to be.
  • fake it up high then take it back down low on turn four to win the race
  • Assuming your car is equally fat on the hign and low lines, what line ould you rather run. I'd run the high line all day.
  • What do you mean, "If"? I am. As far as the high or low line, I go where the car wants to run, or, wherever the bumps/holes aren't.
  • rim running for sure
  • Depends on which track..but I'd run the Jr Lane...right up against the wall, almost close enough to kiss. Lose time going in the turn, but make it up and more coming out. Keep the momentum coming out high...and make the pass out of turn 4 heading to the stripe!
  • If you run just one or the other, you'll never win a race. You have to manipulate the track and that would mean moving around coming in and going out of the corners.
  • Well im going to bet against all you high line people in a race. The high line maybe easy to run but its the longest way around the track and also eats the most fuel and rubber so you will have to make more pit stops. The guy on the bottom is not driving as far there for using less fuel and less rubber. Thought that was common sense but i guess not.
  • I'll take the high side. Mabe get a better run off the corner, and if I lost it, I don't have so far to go before I hit the wall. Mabe sustain less damage to the car.
  • Which track? I'm obviously going to take advantage of any line that my vehicle is going to best handle on. Weather constantly changes, so I know for a fact that I wont be running the same line all day. So assuming that the track conditions are constantly staying the same, and depending on what track it is, I'm going to be running on the inside when it comes to turns and I'm going to be running the outside line on the stretches.
  • as long as i ran up front it wouldn't matter to me!!
  • true you don't have to fight your car as much riding high... but the shortest way around is the low side!! i would use both depending on handling and the lap count!
  • i think the high line would be fun especially at places like daytona and talledega but the low line works good at short tracks and what not so depending if i was really a driwver i would prolly ride the high line
  • No comments: