30.4.08

Nascar, can we respect eachothes drivers?

May be...

  • Tony Stewart because he is the shiznit hahaha I think he is an overall genuine guy if he doesnt like you he will tell you lol
  • He's making a left turn! He's making a left turn! He's making a left turn! He's making a left turn! He's making a left turn! He's making a left turn! He's making a left turn!

    No wonder why everyone loves this sport
  • Ok, now, name your favorite driver and why then you have to name something good about the favorite driver of the person above you.
  • driver of the #2 Blue Deuce Kurt Busch, I was a huge fan of Rusty and Kurt was a great replacement, has a good winning history & seems to be a great team mate as well. Kyle busch, what can I say about Rowdy, he's Kurts lil brother & like Kurt said one time in an interview, wait til you see my little brother, he's hot right now & looks like going to Gibbs was an excellent move for him, that outta show Hendricks
  • All hail Robert E. Lee?
  • Kyle petty, not a great racer but what he does of the track is awesome. Johnson,competitive and a good driver
  • My answer to Miller

    Rusty was a great driver for Miller's, he is one of the nicest and most genuine driver you will ever meet, Kurt Busch is not doing in that car what Rusty could and did a lot of years...

    If you ever meet Rusty Wallace, you would love him to death, my husband works for Millers, now for 24 yrs, and we have met all the drivers, but by far, Rusty was the funniest to talk to, laid back, cool guy.
  • I say lets respect everyone but Dale Jr who is a total fraud. Anyone who thinks I'm wrong didn't watch the race on Sunday.
  • Jimmie Johnson is my fav!! i like him from day one, he is an extremely awesome driver and have alot of respect for him. The person in front of me is also a Jimmie fan!! GO 48!!
  • Kurt Busch is my favorite. Winter Glory's favorite driver is my favorite drivers brother. Kyle can flat out drive the wheels off the car(truck) or whatever he is in and in my opinion after his career is over he will go down in the books as one of the best drivers ever to have raced in the great sport of Nascar!

    That's not hard for me, I don't bash anyone's driver.
  • Kyle Petty...has a genuine passion for racing. Even when riding around in the back, he still has a fire inside to be out there on the track. And his off the track work speaks for itself.

    MY driver: Dale Jr. The son of the legend. Seems like a great guy, down to earth, laidback, and likes to have a good time off the track, but can definitely focus on racing when its time. He respects his fans/sponsors also.

    I went to an autograph signing here in WV last summer at Ona Speedway before they raced at Michigan the next day...and Jr's line was 4 times longer than anyone elses...I didn't make it to the table before time was up..and JR's people were trying to get him on the bus...but he STILL came over to the fence and signed for about 10 more minutes.

    My prized possession? My autographed Bud #8 diecast that I got that day.
  • KYLE BUSCH

    THE GUY DOESNT HAVE A DRIVER LISTED I WILL ANSWER THE FIRST ANSWER

    TONY STEWERT NEVER AFRAID TO SHOW EMOTION
  • i am 100% a jimmie johnson fan. and a hendrick fan but i have respect for alot of drivers. of course i like dale i like casey mears,michael waltrip,kevin havick,matt kenseth,greg biffle,newman, denny hamlin, and reed sorenson. i find it easy to like more than i dislike.
  • Mark Martin, he's always a clean driver and respected by almost all.
    Kyle Bush, he has alot of talent and is doing great so far this year.
  • Kyle Busch is my favorite, the post above me has Mark Martin, what could I possibly say bad about Mark?
    He's a legend..
  • No comments: