2.5.08

What do u think about Randy Moss to take nascar truck??

May be...

  • I think it's cool. He should have plenty of homeboys ready to get into that action. I know some homies, that if they compete, they would take all expression off your face. You better watch out, there may be another NASCAR revolution.
  • it all depends what tye of finacial help he brings and who he is able to hire if he tries to run things it will sink fast
  • Maybe it will help bring some credibility to the sport. The sport has an image problem to those who dont follow it.
  • I think I' going to laugh because he knows nothing about NASCAR! He should stay and play football!
  • I think it's a good thing! I wish the best of luck and I'll be supporting him.

    If I had the money, i would start a team too.
  • I think it would be interesting. Who would sponsor him? Cadillac? Nike? lol!

    I don't think anyone can just jump in w/o experience in driving in motorsports.
  • Let us all thank NASCAR for the diversity program. Has Brian France ever wondered why attendance and ratings are slipping. What a joke
  • You have to remember that Randy Moss will not be driving his own truck. He's the financial backer of the start-up team. As a football player, its very unlikely he would hold the talent and the abilities to be able to compete at the Nascar truck level.

    Dan Marino and Troy Aikman are also involved in Nascar ownership. They do it for the money.

    I wouldn't be surprised to see Moss retire from NFL in a few years, and use his truck team to suppliment his retirement income.
  • No comments: