27.4.08

Will #88 Dale Jr?

May be...

  • I love Jr and he is going to win today. I do not care how many races it has been since his last points win, I will always be cheering for him and hoping for a win.

    I also think the game would be required to use his current car and number because the 8 car is no longer his. Only makes sense that way.

    Go Jr!!!!!!! Let's see a win at Talladega. 88 in '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • he can win if he works with smokey
  • I want to see Jr, Smoke and Burton drag race for the lead the last lap.

    3 good hard racers, that respect each other.
  • welll loo at him go ellready n 3rd! go jr 88 gona win!
  • No, Dale will not win today.


    71 for #88
  • 1st he will do well maybe a win and 2nd i beleive it is
  • I sure hope so....He needs to get this monkey off his back, so he doesn't have to answer the same question every weekend.

    Go Dale Jr win 'dega
  • hopefully, i think everyone would be extremely excited to see him win again
  • I'm not sure on the game, but my guess would be yes. As for winning, I could see him finishing pretty well. We'll have to see. It'll come down to whose teammates are there in the end.
  • Top 15.
  • Is he going to win? Probably.

    I think 'Dega is his BEST chance at winning.

    Honestly though, no one 'knows.' Anything can happen.
  • To many variables to say.....I sure as hell hope so!! It is his 300th start w/ a 70 race losing streak...And his Daddy's birthday is this week (Tuesday April 29)......Seems like a great day for him to win!!


    Go Driver #88
  • Yes, Jr will win!!! Any you might want to check this website!!!
  • no jr will not win today he will be lucky to finish to 10
    i see him in the big one with jeffy

    the real jr will win martin truex jr
  • Will #88 Dale Jr Win Today i hope he does oh does any 1 know if his new cars will be in the nascar 2009 game

    Plz No dumb Answers
  • if he was still with dei id sya no his engine will blow but since hes got a good engine I think he will finish top 10 unless he crashes
  • no he won't
  • I'd love to see him win. he could have won last night in the nationwide series but nobody would go with him...but today at least he has teammates :)
  • I really hope he wins. He has led 12 times so far. It's not over yet.......

    Go Jr.>>>>
  • No comments: