24.11.08

Has anyone in NASCAR ever started in 43rd (LAST) and won?

May be...

  • If so... who and what year if you know.... thanks.
  • Ya it happens more often then you would think. Im not gonna look any dates up though, you get to have fun doing that.
  • didn't dale jr. do it in 2005? i think in the nationwide race or he started way back and won the race.
  • Yes. According to this link, Kevin Harvick won the 2005 Food City 500 at Bristol after starting 43rd. He had to go to back of the pack because of unapproved impound work. http://www.thebostonchannel.com/sports/4... I'm sure there were other times it happened, but that's the only one I can think of.
  • Greg Biffle -- Samsung 500 in 2005
  • Yes but I can't recall right now. I think Harvick did at Bristol, but I know there have been others.bwi weather
  • No comments: