25.11.08

What does the nation think of this nascar vid?

May be...

  • Yeah I agree with everyone here. Earnhardts crash should of never been in that. That was a sad sad day in Nascar.
  • i laughed when i saw it but ive heard people talking bout bone head moves i found this one what do you think
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1a_gVRXF...
  • Yeah it was ok until they showed the wreck of Dale Earnhardt. After that everything in the video seemed minuscule
  • I totally agree with what superdave and Tom said, it was okay until they showed Sr 's wreck I hated seeing it when it happened and I don't like reliving it! sorry, but it was alright until that!
  • It's started off good but they crossed the line with Sr., that wasn't boneheaded, that was tragic. I do have to say the two biggest bonehead moves I've seen in Nascar are Dave Blaney in the 2007 Daytona 500 flying off pit road at full speed into traffic and Kevin Lepage in the Nationwide race at Talladega this year taking the prize.
  • you're gay with Jeff Gordon.
  • The Nation has spoken.....showing Seniors wreck was tasteless. I don't care to see that ever again. Seeing it when it happened was bad enough. That just kinda took away the funniness. Sorry, but that's just how I feel. :`(
  • It only reopens some wounds. There are other bonehead moves in NASCAR you could have linked to.suldat
  • No comments: