29.11.08

Can you think of a sentence ONLY a Nascar fan would understand?

May be...

  • Not really a sentence, but a conversation:

    Driving teacher: "No, no, no, no!!!!!!!!!!"

    Student: "What???"

    DT: "You're doing it all wrong!"

    Student: "... how?"

    DT: "See, you're not diving to the bottom of the turn to get the best line! And once you hit the straight, you're supposed to keep the car... RIGHT against the wall...er, guardrail."

    Student: "I'll hit somebody!"

    DT: "You want to get there first, don't you?"

    Student: "Yeah..." (rolls eyes)

    DT: "Then draft them. Once you get within five feet, jump to the left or the right real quick. That my naive student is called the slingshot."
  • Were gonna pull a rubber outta that right rear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I knocked a couple of tenths off when I started diamonding the corner down there in 1 and 2.
  • how about a movie quote from Days Of Thunder?

    Harry Hogge: Cole, you're wandering all over the track!

    Cole Trickle: Yeah, well this son of a ***** just slammed into me.

    Harry Hogge: No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he *rubbed* you. And rubbin, son, is racin'.
  • Drafting at Talladega.
  • the 42 car is 3 laps down
    to tight and to loose---- baby=whoooo
  • "The cat in the hat thinks someone at MWR has his swaybar"
  • The numbers on top of the cars are upside down to the fans sitting on the front stretch when the cars are on the front stretch but on the back stretch they are normal.

    ***Thats the best I could come up with***
  • "I'm loose. I'm really really loose!"
  • Ready, ready, green, green go, go, go!!
  • NASCAR how bad have you got it.
  • left turn, left turn, left turn, left turn
  • honestly no I cannot.
  • boogity boogity boogity....

    when i first said that with anticipation...people looked at me like I losing it...I had to explain.

  • Take 4 rounds outta the sway bar and adjust the tire pressure.
  • Debris in turns 1, 2, 3 and 4.
  • Boogity Boogity Boogity!
  • I wished I could bump draft on the highway!!! Or sometimes I wished I could take the air off his spoiler too loosen him up, to get him in the other lane!!!! Great question!
  • the car got aero loose.
  • "NASCAR is a sport"
  • You got the lucky dog.

    Most would believe this to mean they are out of the dog house and are in for a good time, but only a nascar fan would know the true meaning.
  • It's loose in and tight off .
  • Here Kitty, Kitty....
  • When we broke our tranny and DNF'd we pretty much new our chances of making the chase went out the window.
  • Clear by 2, clear by 2.pocket msn smartphone
  • No comments: