24.11.08

New F1 Memorabilia Website?

May be...

  • Fantastic the F1 Model Car Collection expecially about Senna

    Every single car that he drived!!! FANTASTIC
  • Impressive, I like collecting minichamps models also.
  • I have a new F1 Memorabilia website
    I would like to ask people if the website looks ok
    I am creating this website for F1 fans, so i would really appreciate feedback to see if there is anything i need to improve on

    the website is at

    http://www.f1memorabilia.net/
    card mc
  • 1 comment:

    Matt Goss News said...

    I have just had a look at this F1 website. What a fantastic site. He has an F1 model collection i would love to have.
    Also a great f1 shop to buy signed f1 memorabilia.
    Keep up the good work, i will certainly be adding this website to my favourites.