23.11.08

NASCAR Nation, was it a weird day for you, too?

May be...

  • A week already? I miss racing. As a Nation, "We're all in this together." LOL! I hate that movie.
  • well my day was fine up to about 30 minutes ago
    boy it turned sour then
  • Yes, it was. But Daytona will be here soon and the banquet will be even sooner. Hopefully, we will still have fun here at Yahoo! Answers.
  • yes it was. i'm starting to go through withdraws :( fortunately i have races from 2003 on to look at for for the next few months.
  • OMG. I felt the same way... I was about to post a Q about it, too..

    It feels really depressing.... it does..

    No NASCAR weekend..
  • Jeez. You folks make me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. It was shaping up to be a really crappy day. Then my best friend, who is also a NASCAR fanatic called. We were on the phone for like 10 or 12 hours. It's a bonus that she is also the love of my life and the sexiest woman God ever created. So, all in all, I gotta say it was a good day. Peace y'all.
  • I just can't wait to see Tony next year in his new race car.
  • Well I got the ole chain saw out and started cutting up A tree I had dropped in the yard.
  • I got abducted by space aliens today. No, just kidding. I do have a lull (pain) in my heart (like when you lose a pet) that Nascar is not on. No joke, I was thinking about that today and I just got sad.
  • It's times like this that we (the NASCAR family that we are) need to comfort each other and help one another get through these bleak and dismal next few months.

    I'm here for you guys!!

    Lynn...."You can do it, we can help" -Home Depot-
  • It was so...empty.
  • No practice, no qualifying, no racing. I need some encouragement, please. Is it February 2009 yet? lol
  • Yes and it started yesterday afternoon. I was sitting here lookin for practice, quals, anything then all of a sudden it dawned on me...the season is over. What a let down. :(
    You're not alone, and I'm sure I'll do it at least once again before my brain figures it out.
  • Yeah it was a yuky day. I've decided to invite family/friends over, watch football (or whatever). I feel like if we go on as before, we're gonna get through this.
    Dave you cracked me up! Was she serious, or playing a joke on ya? LMAO
  • YES!!!!

    2009 can't come sooner!

    Gosh darn it!

    Well, my UC Bearcats are playing the BIGGEST game in Cincy college football history... if they win vs. Pitt then.....

    ORANGE BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRST EVER BCS GAME IN CINCY HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!
  • looks like it's time 4 me to get back into football, can't wait till daytona 500 and California. Californias more important though cause I'm gonna be there, until then GO CHARGERS and in February GO BIFFLE
  • It was so weird to me. Having withdraws. Before we know it it will be Racing season again.
  • Watch another sport. Football, hockey, college football, college basketball, basketball, soccer. Thats what keeps me going.
  • So far I'm okay with it, I'm a huge college football fan so that has been what I have been watching, but being unemployed I've been spending most of my time on the job sites on line. Tomorrow is NFL so I will survive, before we all know it Thanksgiving & Christmas and New Yrs will be here again gone, then there will be more Nascar rumors, etc, etc then before you know we will all be in front of our TVs or at Speedweeks in Daytona.

    Go Dale Jr & Hms in 2009
  • withdrawal sucks...I am hating it...
  • I caught a 90 lb tarpon today. One good thing about the season being over is I book more gigs and catch more fish. It's all good. Daytona will be here before you know it Lynn.

    Have a nice night.

    Tbone
  • yes...im glad that im not the only one!!! lol to bad there isnt some kinda of medicine for thos sickness lol.....i guess its a good thing i have tevo im currently watch the fall texas game!! Carl with an 8 sec lead rite now....
  • Hang in there, we're all in this together.
  • I'm so going through withdrawls, I timed myself driving around the block twice, damn stop signs totally killed my time though.
  • yeah I miss it already. but I have been ill anyway so my day really sucked.
  • dude me too! This morning when I woke up I was so pissed... no NW series! or practice!
  • Yeah wasn't a very good day today. ANd jeez it has only been a week. I just try and keep my self busy cleaning or doing stuff that I put off since this past season. AS long as we have some questions on Y/A it should keep me going until Speed weeks starts.
  • sinnce its nascars offseason...im focusing on basketball season(nba)
  • It was going ok today until about 3 pm and my wife asked me who was on the pole for Sunday's race and what time the Nationwide race started. For real. I had to look. Im with ya, we are all here for each other during this emptiness we are experiencing now. Im here for you all!
  • Not really, watched football, hung out with friends. Didn't realize its already been a week since Homestead.
  • Yeah, after a while I couldn't take it no more so I watched dales movie 3 & I felt much better.st james at the vineyard
  • No comments: