26.11.08

Why do most dale jr fans like Tony Stewart?

May be...

  • Because they seem to like each other. You can always see them drafting together, more than they draft with their teammates.
  • If they were smart they would only like Stewart
  • not to shure on that one
  • They have to pull for someone that can win on a regular basis.
  • Because they are firends and get along with each other.

    Law of NASCAR: Whatever Jr. prefers, his fans (aka, most of NASCAR Nation) prefer it also.
  • I've seen a few of them say they are.
    Can't be because of his personality, he's opinionated, aggressive and doesn't back down for nothing.
    (That's why I love him) of course that's also why I love Rowdy Busch, and they don't, so I don't know why, enquiring minds do want to know.
  • Well I'm not a Jr fan so I dunno....

    Most of the ones I know though don't really care for him that much. I started liking Tony about 3 years ago when him and Kevin became such good friends. Now I just like him for his talent and personality.
  • Do they? I never noticed.
  • Well Junior is my favorite and Tony Is my 2nd favorite. I like Tony because he is a tell it like is kind of person. They are actually almost pretty opposite of one another. They also worked very well on the track together. Better than their own teammates.
  • i said most so not big deal
  • I aint neve seen a Jr fan who is a Stewart fan. I can't stand Stewart but I'm a Jr fan.
  • Okay I'm a die hard Jr fan and I also like Tony! And I like Tony because for one he's from my home state but that's not the only reason, I just like his bad boy attitude and the way he drives and I love the fact that he may be a bad boy but he's really got a heart of gold! So that's my answer! (yeah winter I know you'd think I'd like Kyle for the same reasons I listed but I can't help it I've liked Tony for a long time and hey maybe he and Jr kind of even each other out for me haha)
  • i don't know any junior fans who like him. i think he's a jerk personally.removing dents from carpet
  • No comments: