26.11.08

Who wants to see Jeff Gordon flat-out lose in '09?

May be...

  • No I don't. I hope you flat out get a life.
  • Im not a Jeff Gordon fan. But a win would be good for him. I think it would feed the competition because that would be just one more person to beat.
  • you do
  • no one
  • i hope so.
  • You and your lap dog
  • I hope not...
  • The best way to see Jeff Gordon flat-out lose in '09, is to have me pick him as the driver I want to be......I suck at that video game.
  • No one for sure. Jeff is too good of a driver to go winless again in 09. I wish they'd get rid of Steve Letarte as Jeff's crew chief. I can't spell Steve's last name right.
  • I don't want to see him lose but i would love to see him win another championship.
  • I don't, and i don't think a lot of people would
  • you do
  • I do not want to see it. Jeff Gordon is good for NASCAR.Don't count him out. I look for Gordon to win races next year and move to 3rd on the all time wins list.iguidance gps
  • No comments: