25.11.08

What to get to know your Nascar Nation fans a bit better?

May be...

  • A star for not drinking =D

    What's your favourite comedy? Mine is Zoolander!
  • I have a slight Oklahoma accent.
  • I guess I have a Midwestern accent.
  • I've been told that I have a strong Jersey accent, kind of like Joe Pesci, but of course I don't hear it. I probably have, at some point, pronounced "youths" like "yoots". Let's just say The Sopranos took place in my back yard.

    Like Andrea, mashed potatos are my favorite part of Thanksgiving. And my beloved's pumpkin pie - he makes his own recipe out of real pumpkins and it's to die for.
  • Lets ask stupid questions to learn more about each other. We need all the fun we can get during the off season.

    My question: Do you have an accent?

    I have a slight southern accent.
  • Do you drink beer at a race? I do as long as its american made
  • stupid question====stupid answers
  • I used to when I was younger. Massachusetts accent, I sounded like JFK.
    I've been out west long enough now that I don't so much. Unless I'm good and ticked off.

    One time my son went to run out into the street and my East coast accent came out and instead of yelling Christopher I yelled Christopha.
  • I got a Bit of North Eastern Accent

    MQ's :
    1. Will Elliott Sadler Win in 2009?
    2. You ready for Christmas?
    3. Do you miss NASCAR on tv?
  • I may have a slight New Yawk accent.
    but my dad was raised in Brooklyn...he still calls "marbles...MAHbles...lol
    and he pronounces my name...MAHgaret
  • i have a martian accent
  • I have a Southern accent. I don't drink beer--no offense to anybody, I just don't like the taste. My favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is my mama's deviled eggs. I only get them on holidays.

    Stupid question--stupid question--oh, does anybody have a vanity license plate with their driver's name or number on it? Like "LUV88" or "ROWDY" or that sort of thing?
  • Ya i guess i have a slight southern accent to.

    Ya i can't drink.

    Family time is the best time when it comes to Thanksgiving.
  • I'm from Tennessee so I have a Southern accent.

    I drink a beer or two (sometimes wine) during some races but only if I'm not driving.

    My favorite part of Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie.

    Here is a question for others: Where do you eat at for Thanksgiving? At home, with a relative, restaurant, etc.

    Edit: I like Jeremy Mayfield a lot and miss him in races!
  • I have a Midwestern accent. What's your favorite color?
  • I can imitate British and Australian accents, but I probably have a Southern drawl. Question: Does anyone else like Jeremy Mayfield and Davey Allison. I love the turkey and mashed potatos and pumpkin pie with LOTS of Cool Whip.
  • I don't have an accent that I know of. But I've been known to acquire a little bit of a southern accent when I'm in like company.
  • Northeast accent?
  • Nope, no accent. :)
  • If you want to consider people from the north to have accents, than I have a northern accent. But if not, than I dont have an accent. (not a northern accent from like Boston)

    Maggie: Mashed Potatoes!!! My absolute favorite thing, I could eat that and only that for the whole thanksgiving meal.
  • Well I am from Louisiana so I guess I have a Southern accent at least that is what Tregoseevo tells me. I drink beer at races ,I just do it in moderation so I can remember the race ! And I am with you on the leftover turkey sandwiches !
  • Not really..

    ..but I can do a British accent.. I am kinda fond of their accent.. It's sounds sick!
  • Nah, I live in a small town near Philadelphia. No accents here.
  • yall can tell by the way i write i got a southern accent
    i'm 41 and done all the drinking i'm gonna do
    i usually hunt thanksgiving -but this year i'm going to my grannies
  • i don't, im from Vermont
  • I have this Asian/European one.trip advisor las vegas forum
  • No comments: